Wednesday, May 31, 2006

THREEPEAT!

IT'S A GIRL!

Back in 2002, I started convincing my wife -not- to find out what our first child was going to be. We waited until August 31 to welcome Caitlyn Elizabeth into the world.

It was afterward Hannah informed me, in the future, we would find out what we were having. Pregnant with our second child, Cameron Faith, in 2004, she again reminded me we would find out -prior- to the delivery.

Ultimately, I (with a little help from the doctor) ,convinced her -not- to find out.

But this time -- May 31, 2006 -- history was made. I finally gave in. Would finding out now make a difference in the gender? Nope. Third time -- Same result: It's a girl.

Walking out of the doctor's office, I smiled from ear to ear. If our new daughter loves us a tenth as much as our first two, we will be the richest people in the world.

Everything checks out okay. We'll keep you updated on the pregnancy as it goes along. Check back for today's ultrasound pictures a little later on.

Randy Gupton, fivesecondstoair.

No comments: